REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE AWARD(S)
- The JIMS Alumni Awards of Excellence is being instituted by the JIMS Alumni Association, New Delhi. It is the apex body to coordinate the activities of the ex-students of the Jagan Institute Of Management Studies, Rohini, New Delhi. It is in fact a body to keep and maintain a liaison and networking of its members in India. The objective is to honour individuals for their extraordinary achievements and outstanding contributions in the field of management and/or allied areas with a view to provide an incentive for striving towards excellence. The award(s) shall normally be given each year.
- The award(s) shall be conferred on person(s) who, in the opinion of the Award Making Jury have made outstanding contributions in the particular field of their endeavor ordinarily during the past ten to fifteen years with due consideration to the totality of the achievements of the nominee(s) with an impact.
NATURE OF THE AWARD(S)
The JIMS Alumni Award of Excellence shall be given under three categories depending upon the impact of the work done by an individual and the significance of the area of influence, and hereinafter referred to as the “Awards”.
- Any professional qualified alumni having meritorious background with significant contribution in any of the fields specified above shall be eligible for the Award(s)
- He/she has to be an alumnus of Jagan Institute Of Management Studies, Rohini, Sector 5, New Delhi.
- Normally there will be no age limit but the award would not be given posthumously.
The nominations for Awards can be forwarded every year to the Alumni associations of JIMS (JIMS Elite) or to the head of the Institutions(JIMS, Rohini, Sector-5).
The Jury of the Association will be the authority to make final selection of the awardees each year which will normally get endorsed by the Head of the Institution. However, in case of differences, a joint meeting of the Jury and the Head of the Institution may resolve the differences, and arrive at a conclusion.
Categories of Awards
- DISTINGUISHED ALUMNI’S AWARD
- YOUNG ACHEIVERS AWARD
- JURY’S SPECIAL AWARD
- Academic Qualification
- Position Held Earlier
- Membership of The Academic, Management & Professional Bodies
- Honors / Awards Conferred earlier
- Contribution to Alma Mater
- Contribution to Society
Criteria For Selection
|Level of achievement in chosen field||30|
|Contribution to Society||20|
|Contribution to Alma Mater||30|
|Known Awards/ Accomplishments||20|